Wednesday, October 19, 2011

$30 a day for 30 days

I had this idea yesterday!
I started it today!
By 9 am I had this left out of $30AUS!
$14.60
My dear daughters had not made lunch and wanted lunch money! $5 dollars each.
My dear husband is collecting the mini cookbooks with the herald Sun.  They only cost $2.95!  Then today is Thursday so we buy the local paper "The Courier" to get the TV guide.
I was planning a roast chicken dinner, but decided to go home and check the freezer for a spare chicken first.
None there, so I will have to consider a split roast chicken from the supermarket.  They have been a big hit for us here at home because they come marinated and cook beautifully...and are about $6 in price.

So, I still have to provide V with a pair of white leggings for her VCE 1/2 dance assessment, after school today....
Lastly, does anyone know how to do a "button"?  Help needed please!
More tomorrow,

Regards, Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea , I must try that.
    Sorry I can't help you with a Button, I just had someone help me.
    If you Google Buttons for Blogs you should find some site that might help.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete